it's time to start thinking positive for 2010. 2009 marked the year of me quitting smoking so, after four years, that can retire from new years resolutions. here are my resolutions for the new decade:
what are your new year's resolutions? please post them in the comments section.
- hop back on the yoga train (i've fallen off since october).
- reduce blackberry use (and other radioactive habits).
- omit cusswords from my vocabulary. replace phrases like "fucking kick ass" with words like "swell".
- read the new yorker in it's entirety each week.
- learn how to knit.
- learn to cook from julia child.
- memorize flora varieties.
- paint more.
- read more biographies.
- print more photos.