Monday, November 30, 2009

gucci mane


gucci mane is currently serving a year sentence in jail for a probation violation. nonetheless, his upcoming album, the state vs. radric davis, which will be released on december 8th, has some hot tracks. gucci mane's "heavy" will make your shoulders groove and your hips move. its beats are substantial, and the lyrics also have some heft, from the weight of drugs to the weight of his bling: "yeah i got amigos but they don't bring me tacos / only bring me kilos but keep that on the d-lo" and "somebody help me / my neck hurt, my chain heavy."
the state vs. radric davis will be an enlighting album. gucc has multiple guests who lay down the tracks with him including, weezy, oj da juiceman, camron, soulja boy tell'em, keyshia cole, jadakiss, bun b, and many more.
free gucci, yo!

Recent Posts