Tuesday, June 24, 2008

CFCF: Hittin' the Spot



This DJ from Montreal snagged me with his remix of Sally Shapiro's "Time to Let Go" - prompted me to grab everything of his I could scrounge up in the cyberspace. He's basically the love-child of Giorgio Moroder and Whitney Houston. Here are some good tracks, utterly dripping with synth, to throw on the ghettoblaster as you chase down the ice cream truck:

Justice - D.A.N.C.E. (CFCF Remix)

Midnight Star - Midas Touch (CFCF Remix)


CFCF - How Bizarre

CFCF - The Explorers

No dates on his myspace page, though I'm not sure how much I'd rock the dancefloor to these tunes. Most of his songs sound tailored for a bareback ride on a unicorn, or holding eye contact with a lady across the room while you eat a maraschino cherry.

1 comment:

Merkin Muffley said...

the "how bizarre" remake is simply divine. the two synth grooves are oh so harmonious.

Recent Posts