Friday, February 12, 2010

bond

ian fleming named james bond after an ornithologist by the same name. fleming on holiday at bond's estate in jamaica while writing the first novel. researchers have reason to believe that fleming modeled bond's character after himself as fleming was a purported "jet-setting womanizer" that posessed many of the same quirks as the character james bond. which chiseled-jawed-bond is your favorite? i'm a sean connery gal myself, but i also take to roger moore.

sean connery, george lazenby, roger moore, timothy dalton, pierce brosnan, daniel craig

File:Bonds-6.jpg

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Daniel Craig is my least favorite Bond, but the movies featuring him actually follow the plot lines of the 007 books, so I can't HATE him.

Euro Stud said...

I wholeheartedly concur with you madame lamb...the soul caressing tones of wee connery are magnetic and for me fit the bond bill perfectly. Since I am Irish I also have a little ghra (pronounced graw = gaelic word for love) for Pierce Brosnan even though his performances are as wooden as poor pinocchio. ;)
laterz

Hifi Exchange said...

Connery has my vote, George Lazenby was not a great Bond. Agree with Sarah, Daniel Craig's Bond is more edgy.

Recent Posts