Friday, March 28, 2008

Elevator Etiquette

You know what really grinds my gears? I walk in my building this morning and head towards the elevators, I stroll over to hit the button to go up, the button then illuminates; I take a step back and wait patiently. So far so good. Then like 3 seconds later, this d-bag walks in and makes a point of hitting the button again, in a slow and assertive manner, well aware that the elevator is already on its way. He then confidently takes a step back to stand beside me, proud of himself for letting the elevator know that he'll also be coming along for the ride. Nice one.

This is the same guy who slid his hand in at the last second to keep the elevator door from closing yesterday, disregarding that the elevator was at full capacity and that there were seven other vators he could take.

I guess sometimes that Doritos snack pack and Red Bull just can't wait.

No comments:

Recent Posts